- What is a convention?
Convention is a commonly used name for a gathering of pop culture fans. During such rallies, there are lectures, competitions, and you can meet exhibitors from all over Poland offering unusual gadgets and gastronomic products.
- Can I come in cosplay if I am not participating in the competition?
Of course! We sincerely encourage you to come in all kinds of costumes (but check what our regulations say about various items that are accessories to such costumes, such as weapons!) There are fantastic places around the Tauron Arena area for photo sessions.
- Will there be a convention game?
We are not planning any type of convention game at this time. However, convention points earned in competitions can be exchanged at the convention stand.
- What hours can you stay on the festival grounds?
You can stay on the festival grounds from 4 p.m. to midnight on Friday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m, on Saturday and from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sunday. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Is the number of places limited in any way?
The number of people is unlimited.
- How old do I have to be to participate in the festival?
Anyone can participate in our festival, but please remember that minors must have their parents’ consent to participate in the festival.
- Are convention points from the previous year active at this year’s edition?
- Where is the festival held?
The festival takes place in the Tauron Arena Kraków building, Stanisława Lema 7 Street.
- Is the facility adapted for disabled people?
The facility has an elevator and facilities for disabled people.
- Will there be parking available?
Yes, parking for participants will be available for a fee in accordance with the Tauron Arena Kraków price list.
- Can I enter the festival area with an animal?
Pets are not allowed directly in the Tauron Arena Kraków building.
- Can I enter the festival area with a guide dog as a blind person?
- Will there be a cloakroom available?
Yes, the cloakroom will be available free of charge, but the number of places is limited. It will not be possible to leave bulky items in the cloakroom.
- Will accommodation be available?
- Will there be a children’s zone?
Yes, we are preparing a separate zone for children, and there will also be attractions adapted to children as part of the program.
- Can alcohol be consumed on the festival grounds?
Only in a designated place, such as a restaurant.
- Can I enter the festival area with a replica weapon?
There are separate guidelines for different types of weapons, it is best to review our regulations.
- Can I enter the festival area with a real weapon if it is part of my outfit/cosplay?
It is not possible to bring weapons into the festival area, this is regulated by Polish law.